What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Welcome Pearlized as head forum moderator!

Pearlized

Staff member
Thank you @Mama Bear.

I do know about moderating, this will be a breeze compared to where i was before. Even though that was well worth everything i and others put into it there.

That said I am just me, being me. Sometimes i get it right first time, sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 goes and sometimes i make mistakes. Then eventually hit the nail on the head.

Do feel free to ask me anything, if i dont know, i am good at researching and cross referencing all sorts.

Wherever you are in the world I am in the UK. So please be patient if it's a few hours before i get back to you. I am usually around early mornings from around 6am UK time. Then on and off all day until around 7pm ish, unless i am off on an adventure somewhere. Which could be doing ANYTHING

😁 🤣 🥰 🦋

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you @Mama Bear.

I do know about moderating, this will be a breeze compared to where i was before. Even though that was well worth everything i and others put into it there.

That said I am just me, being me. Sometimes i get it right first time, sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 goes and sometimes i make mistakes. Then eventually hit the nail on the head.

Do feel free to ask me anything, if i dont know, i am good at researching and cross referencing all sorts.

Wherever you are in the world I am in the UK. So please be patient if it's a few hours before i get back to you. I am usually around early mornings from around 6am UK time. Then on and off all day until around 7pm ish, unless i am off on an adventure somewhere. Which could be doing ANYTHING

😁 🤣 🥰 🦋

Ooooo! Adventures! Take us with you! I wanna go to High Tea!

Frank

Thank you @Mama Bear.

😁 🤣 🥰 🦋
She’s good with those spiritual 2x4s too. Lol

Pearlized

Staff member
Thank you all for the warmth i feel from you all.

Today's Adventure, is more a re-kindling of a passion. I am FINALLY making the Austrian blind for our kitchen window. The way its going, it should be finished and put up by the weekend at the latest.

So if anyone requires anything, i will have my head in a pile of fabric and different tapes.

Stu told me yesterday that i would not have my machine set up for at least 3 hours. Ha 30 mins after he said that i had not only set it up, i had the 3 seams sewn up too.

Oh him of little faith.

😉 😁 🤣 🦋

Pearlized

Staff member
@Mark Ravenheart Ta Da Apart from a few tweeks its finished and up as i wanted it. Quite chuffed how it has turned out to be honest. You can see the pattern if you click on the image. Fits in nicely with my white and silver/grey kitchen.

So now this is completed a will put up a post later today with a couple of questions for you all.

Attachments

• 20220608_120212.jpg
    20220608_120212.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3