Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

You're here to please you too.

don

Why are you here?
What purpose do you have?
Are you important to others in your life?
Are you important to you?

You are here because the creator of all things saw the beauty and love you offered a world deeply in need of both beauty and Love. A visit, perhaps before you were born, showed you people and places in need of your kindness and love.
You may have seen both the ease and the efforts before you as you chose your place in this world. (Things change - people change - places and thinking often change - leaving us in situations we didn't see or expect - but we continue to try).

In every life, there are those who could not stand the storms without our presence.
No matter how tattered and frayed we may feel - we still give strength to others.

Your purpose? Just now, right here, you've given me - a man you barely know - much joy in reading something I've created - something I was hoping you'd read. You don't even know me - and yet you're making happy - blessing me with the joy that only you could bring.
If you bring joy and happiness to a stranger - how much more to those who see you ever day.
We see our nemesis wherever we go.
We see the person who reminds us of our supposed (or actual) shortcomings everywhere.
That one person who is quick to point out our inabilities - our lack of potential - and the one who smirks at our attempts to be the strong, helpful, loving, focused people we all hope to be - is often the one we believe we encounter most often.

Like a loud noise in a quiet place - an enemy is noticed most.
But there are others - many others - (far more than a single foe, or misguided neighbor) who see you as a loving heart, a smiling face - a generous hand.

You sacrifice from what little you have if loved ones (or strangers) are in need, even when others who have more might look away.
You don't ask for much in return - not even gratitude or recognition.
You've done what's right for another life - set them in a better place - that's all you need and all you hoped for.

You always comfort others anytime your heart says it's time. You don't care if you had other plans.
The pain of another needs the balm of comfort and love - and you have plenty of both to share.

People may not speak your name often - they may not discuss the many things you've done when in the company of others - but they leap for joy inside when they hear your voice - see you coming - or think of you.

I've not discussed how beautiful the sun made my morning with anyone else today - but I've loved it far more than the passing annoyance of missing keys, misplaced pen - and spilled coffee which got several healthy orations from me already today.

The sun filled my day, my heart, and mind with joy and wonders I'll carry with me throughout the day - yet will probably not be mentioned to those I care about or meet.

Concentrate on good things, beautiful things, loyal things, honest things, things that are pure, and anything that's good in your world.
When a thought comes to you hoping to pull you down into the sewers of life - counter, that thought with a good thought of something pleasant - beautiful - worthwhile - something filled with hope and wonder.

It won't be easy at first. We seem predisposed to seek troublesome thinking.
It takes practice to force your mind to look towards the light - away from the shadows.
All around you are animals, insects, living plants, trees, bushes, clouds, sky, sun, moon, stars and too many wondrous things, all hoping to offer you guidance, light, and joy.

Well, this seems to be the normal "almost book" I often write.
I hope it means something worthwhile to anyone brave enough to read it through. lol

Last edited:

DARKSHINEZ

Love this post!

I am not stellar with the whole online ~ relating, socializing, connecting, etc. etc. etc.

As I read this now, I will bring and take it into any moments within my live, day to day worlds and experiences ...

I imagine many in depth, in person conversations around this post ~ the inquiries, the delving into "insert X Y Z" ...

Why am I here?
What purpose do I have?

A lovely book {and/or something else} that you are creating.

Love and appreciation to your artistry and depth and all you express with and within your being, dearest Don ...

Gayle Wyant

Don this why Mama Bear calls you Yoda. OMG I am sitting here in years and decided to look at the forum because it has helped me and held me together all week. I don't want to talk about it much especially online but this week has been one of the absolutely worst of my life. And believe me that is saying alot. I am usually one the most optimistic people I know but I am feeling totally abandoned, betrayed and so perplexed and confused. I really needed to hear what you shared. Thank you 💖

don

Don this why Mama Bear calls you Yoda. OMG I am sitting here in years and decided to look at the forum because it has helped me and held me together all week. I don't want to talk about it much especially online but this week has been one of the absolutely worst of my life. And believe me that is saying alot. I am usually one the most optimistic people I know but I am feeling totally abandoned, betrayed and so perplexed and confused. I really needed to hear what you shared. Thank you 💖
I am so sorry to hear you've been having such a difficult time. It's nice you found some small pleasure in what was written. I can feel you are searching and somehow believe you can find direction or help on this site (or one of Mama-bears sites).
I'm not one to direct people in need (unless circumstances make it so) - but I truly believe you could find the help you need among the animal allies or information pertaining to them.

NOt knowing your situation, I wouldn't know - logically - what to suggest other than lighting a candle, putting on some music you could meditate to, light a bit of incense, and take whatever is shown to you as a starting place for study and finding help through the tribulation you're experiencing. Any week as disturbing as you've indicated is not completely over. That's how we get into deeper troubles later in life. We bury the hard times once they stop pounding on our door (our heart, mind, emotions, spirit). Not thinking that those problems will continue to manifest inside.

For me, I've learned that most problems I have, come from a root cause in my past that I once ignored, buried, chose to forget, or just didn't know I needed to deal with.

It's late - I'm a bit tired - I think I need to stop. Plucked advice from uncertain trees is not an offering for friends.

I hope you feel a leading to explore the words connected with any certain animal from the deck or from your inner being who appears.
I feel you'll find an answer that will help you better understand whatever your situation is, and how to cope with whatever hurt it's caused.
\
During moments of catastrophic times, it's nearly impossible to focus away from the debris that's left. (Trust me - after a few typhoons, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes (U.S.), floods,valcanoe, and other destructive moments in life - I do know what's it's like to try to recenter and refocus.)
You can do it if you have support from friends and family - and also if you only have the world - all its living presence - and your creator. Again - advice when sleepy is suspect.

I wish you well and thank you for the kind reply.

Today begins your new life. Today is the very first day of the new life you've been given to live.
Don't give up on what your new life might be, or where it might take you.

Look ahead as one who is not connected to behind. Learn and move forward. Try not to get bogged down any longer than necessary. Good night, Gayle (again). lol.

Difficult moments stay with us for a while (sometimes for life) - but it's up to each of us to decide how great an effect we are willing to let whatever it was, or is, continue to have on us.
Accept the truth of the unexpected - but take every opportunity to let it go little by little as the days, months, or years continue to move forward.

Last edited:

DARKSHINEZ

I am so sorry to hear you've been having such a difficult time. It's nice you found some small pleasure in what was written. I can feel you are searching and somehow believe you can find direction or help on this site (or one of Mama-bears sites).
I'm not one to direct people in need (unless circumstances make it so) - but I truly believe you could find the help you need among the animal allies or information pertaining to them.

NOt knowing your situation, I wouldn't know - logically - what to suggest other than lighting a candle, putting on some music you could meditate to, light a bit of incense, and take whatever is shown to you as a starting place for study and finding help through the tribulation you're experiencing. Any week as disturbing as you've indicated is not completely over. That's how we get into deeper troubles later in life. We bury the hard times once they stop pounding on our door (our heart, mind, emotions, spirit). Not thinking that those problems will continue to manifest inside.

For me, I've learned that most problems I have, come from a root cause in my past that I once ignored, buried, chose to forget, or just didn't know I needed to deal with.

It's late - I'm a bit tired - I think I need to stop. Plucked advice from uncertain trees is not an offering for friends.

I hope you feel a leading to explore the words connected with any certain animal from the deck or from your inner being who appears.
I feel you'll find an answer that will help you better understand whatever your situation is, and how to cope with whatever hurt it's caused.
\
During moments of catastrophic times, it's nearly impossible to focus away from the debris that's left. (Trust me - after a few typhoons, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes (U.S.), floods,valcanoe, and other destructive moments in life - I do know what's it's like to try to recenter and refocus.)
You can do it if you have support from friends and family - and also if you only have the world - all its living presence - and your creator. Again - advice when sleepy is suspect.

I wish you well and thank you for the kind reply.

Today begins your new life. Today is the very first day of the new life you've been given to live.
Don't give up on what your new life might be, or where it might take you.

Look ahead as one who is not connected to behind. Learn and move forward. Try not to get bogged down any longer than necessary. Good night, Gayle (again). lol.

Difficult moments stay with us for a while (sometimes for life) - but it's up to each of us to decide how great an effect we are willing to let whatever it was, or is, continue to have on us.
Accept the truth of the unexpected - but take every opportunity to let it go little by little as the days, months, or years continue to move forward.
Beautiful and beyond! Thank you Don and Gayle. Hugs.

aprilmorningstar

Why are you here?

You are here because the creator of all things saw the beauty and love you offered a world deeply in need of both beauty and Love. A visit, perhaps before you were born, showed you people and places in need of your kindness and love.
You may have seen both the ease and the efforts before you as you chose your place in this world. (Things change - people change - places and thinking often change - leaving us in situations we didn't see or expect - but we continue to try).

In every life, there are those who could not stand the storms without our presence.
No matter how tattered and frayed we may feel - we still give strength to others.

Your purpose? Just now, right here, you've given me - a man you barely know - much joy in reading something I've created - something I was hoping you'd read. You don't even know me - and yet you're making happy - blessing me with the joy that only you could bring.
If you bring joy and happiness to a stranger - how much more to those who see you ever day.
We see the person who reminds us of our supposed (or actual) shortcomings everywhere.
That one person who is quick to point out our inabilities - our lack of potential - and the one who smirks at our attempts to be the strong, helpful, loving, focused people we all hope to be - is often the one we believe we encounter most often.

But there are others - many others - (far more than a single foe, or misguided neighbor) who see you as a loving heart, a smiling face - a generous hand.

You sacrifice from what little you have if loved ones (or strangers) are in need, even when others who have more might look away.
You've done what's right for another life - set them in a better place - that's all you need and all you hoped for.

You always comfort others anytime your heart says it's time. You don't care if you had other plans.
The pain of another needs the balm of comfort and love - and you have plenty of both to share.

People may not speak your name often - they may not discuss the many things you've done when in the company of others - but they leap for joy inside when they hear your voice - see you coming - or think of you.

I've not discussed how beautiful the sun made my morning with anyone else today - but I've loved it far more than the passing annoyance of missing keys, misplaced pen - and spilled coffee which got several healthy orations from me already today.

The sun filled my day, my heart, and mind with joy and wonders I'll carry with me throughout the day - yet will probably not be mentioned to those I care about or meet.

Concentrate on good things, beautiful things, loyal things, honest things, things that are pure, and anything that's good in your world.
When a thought comes to you hoping to pull you down into the sewers of life - counter, that thought with a good thought of something pleasant - beautiful - worthwhile - something filled with hope and wonder.

It takes practice to force your mind to look towards the light - away from the shadows.
All around you are animals, insects, living plants, trees, bushes, clouds, sky, sun, moon, stars and too many wondrous things, all hoping to offer you guidance, light, and joy.

I hope it means something worthwhile to anyone brave enough to read it through. lol
✨🙏🏻✨

Why are you here?

Amazing and Beautiful Soul 👑💚 I sure needed to hear this today. 🥲🥰 TY Don