What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

You're not a molded copy of people who try to change you

don

It seems I'm not alone in this feeling of many things being sideways lately.
Weather changes and two years of altered life-styles have many of us lately caught up in currents, moving us in directions we're not comfortable or familiar with.

Remember, you are special; unique from all other people; valuable, and important to people you speak with every day, and to those you seldom see.
You've done amazing things for many people throughout your life.
The comfort and care you've provided in the past has set people on a new course toward a better future.
They have not always recognized how valuable you've been - but you see the difference in their lives after you stepped up, even if they don't.

Sure, some of us feel less energized than usual, but that's a temporary condition that can be remedied with the right music, diet and tea.

Invite a few candles to your parties, light some incense, burn a bit of sage, play the music that speaks best to your inner core, and remember, you're an amazing, powerful, unstoppable force for good. A person with a desire to change the world around you and make it better.

If your home is messy, clean it up. Start small, clean, remove the most obvious annoyance.
If you have no energy, put on the tunes (or sounds) that take control of your inner native and get dancing around the candlelight.
Eat light meals. Chose healthy foods like greens and fiber. Drink tea instead of junk drinks.
Eating healthy is the first step to feeling healthy.
Get outside if possible and enjoy like in the fresh air for a while.
Breathe deep and feel the sweet life filling your body.
Stop and talk to a flower, a tree, animals you see (don't get locked up for arguing).

Go look in your mirror and realize how amazing of a creature you are.
There is not another like you in the entire world.
Again, you are unique, valuable, and extremely important to the world you live in.

Not one person who has ever existed sense the beginning of humankind was exactly like you - nor will there ever be another person in the future exactly like you.
Be the best YOU possible and always remember how rare and valuable you are.

People who seek to limit your potential are those who have never learned to find their own.
You've found your potential (or at least you know it's there, and you want it).
The only person you need to please is the one you see in the mirror.
Respect, compassion, and kindness are for everyone - but absolute confidence is something you can only give to yourself.
Helping others is natural for you.
Be kind to yourself as well. You deserve kindness from you, just as much as anyone.

Trust me - you are no worse than anyone, regardless of how you might feel.

You are not only a winner - you're also a beautiful, lovely, intelligent, radiant spirit. Be the real you. The unique you. The lovable fun you.

Now, music, candles, incense, sage, something nice to drink, a light, healthy snack, and loosen up.
Wash up, clean up, energize yourself, and retake your confidence and joy. It's yours. Go after it.
Putting on my music and getting ready to change my world. Later, Wildpack family.

(When you're done - do your Ark Animal cards and see how clearly your world is revealed to you). It always brings greater enlightenment to me.

Pearlized

Strange that you post this As i have had this racing round my head for the last few days.

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only
You can't take that away from me

don

Strange that you post this As i have had this racing round my head for the last few days.

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only
Hmm? This website and I seem to have different objectives?
Pearlized, I would say you've been asked to think about the talents and abilities you may have that you keep concealed.
The ones you know you possess, but would not feel comfortable claiming.

You've used them in the past, but rarely, and made yourself imagine they were just mistakes or coincidence.
Your cycle may be bringing you back around to another opportunity to use and claim (accept) this potential as your own.

You only go around once.
Planting seeds and sharing fruit is hard, and also an option given only to create a better world.

Apprehension is overcome by decision. Go for it, Pearlized, and good luck. (You have the whole universe behind you).

don

I am the one and only
Nobody I'd rather be
I am the one and only
Back in Dec you posted a spread in which the future card displayed Cecropia Moth.
You had a good understanding that changes were ahead in your life. You still do.
I think you are receiving directions to that end with this small poem that speaks to you.

Pearlized

Hmm? This website and I seem to have different objectives?
Pearlized, I would say you've been asked to think about the talents and abilities you may have that you keep concealed.
The ones you know you possess, but would not feel comfortable claiming.

You've used them in the past, but rarely, and made yourself imagine they were just mistakes or coincidence.
Your cycle may be bringing you back around to another opportunity to use and claim (accept) this potential as your own.

You only go around once.
Planting seeds and sharing fruit is hard, and also an option given only to create a better world.

Apprehension is overcome by decision. Go for it, Pearlized, and good luck. (You have the whole universe behind you).
Not quite sure about this to be honest.

I know things i can do that surprise some people, but i dont keep them concealed as such. Sure i dont shout about them, but dont hide them either. If i am asked, i tell them what they are wanting to know.

I proudly claim what i know about and proudly blow my own trumpet about one of them. I know exactly what i designed has done to help others and i know it is appreciated world wide. Its powerful stuff, which i totally get, but thats just me being me helping others out with something i get completely.

None of them are thought of as mistakes or coincidences. They are things learnt for that time and always for a reason. Many i share to others who are now in the same position i was in years ago. Paying forward is how i see it.

Apprehension is more about confidence than anything else, but here it does not seem to happen so much. If i feel it and know someone needs to know, then i will say it.

I have learnt so many skills that i dont always have time to fit them in. That said I have only a short while ago offered to knit this for a friends 1 year old. A fancy blind for my kitchen window is the next on my to do list. As in make it from scratch.

So wondering where you felt all this from about me.

Just for fun this is what i am making for my friends son. With Blue though in place of the pink.

Attachments

• 281547_190309001030474_7941577_n.jpg
    281547_190309001030474_7941577_n.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: