What's new
Wild Pack Wisdom
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

YUCK IT UP! Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Sat. June 05, 2021

Gayle Wyant

I was out doing my morning ritual outside and a new neighbor came out and we started talking to me 3 hours later we finally parted for now. I am going to be working with him on several things that he has an interested in and wants to learn more about. I really be long term robust friends. Omg you just said that "robust friends" are there for you.

Pearlized

LOL The one looking round wondering why everyone is laughing is my hubby. Then you can bet your life it is something he has said in all seriousness, but has everyone ROFL.

The friend who i can do crazy with is actually my hubby. I mean from riding motorbikes at race speed round the Mountain course on the Isle of Mann To having crazy wild conversations with seagulls on a camp site because you are bored. To the totally out of the destroyed box conversations because YOU NOTICE a couple listening in to what you are saying. Which ends with them drinking up so fast and running out the door bat shit shocked. With anything you can think of in between :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh and yes hubby and i are DEFINTELY the Odd Couple. Opposites in SO SO much but we work and to be honest, many are jealous of what we have. Yet we dont see it as different or special. We are just us and make it work.

Only a few weeks ago i had enough about a health complaint hubby THOUGHT he had but refused to do anything about it. Because he was scared. So there he is sat there with his trousers rolled up to his knees. White as snow to his ankles. So white even a Vampire would be proud of the whiteness. Dr was telling him what was NOT wrong but yes it was best to check. When out i came with. A sniff and the words. "" You could do with a bit of sun on them pins dear"" Tension lifted Dr laughing and basically telling him he had been sat on his butt too long. I always tell him that the strongest muscle in his body right now is his butt From sitting on it so long.

So yes we may have disputes {{Yea had one last night but i knew why. Not the point but }} We have fun We laugh We joke around We actually make others laugh with our craziness. {{Just ask my online friends who the joker of the pack is 😁 }}

One of my own manta's is "" If you can make one person laugh each day Then job well done""

Oh the stories i could tell of our antics. Would have you crying with laughter. Gasping in shock then laughing. Shaking your head and walking away because your ribs hurt too much. Then asking if we can come back next week with more.

Well there is almost 21 years worth.

Last edited:

TheLastChanceCrone

My favorite is "You've Got a Friend in Me" by Randy Newman (I love Toy Story)

While I was listening to that Cyndi Lauper popped in my head and I went looking for why -- found first - True Colors which led to Lost My Religion by REM. --- It was a very interesting moment realizing how much has changed in my life and how far I have come from the young woman who would put True Colors, Lost My Religion, and a few other songs on constant repeat, drive 30 minutes north of Woodinville - to sit up on a small beach up at Mukilteo, very alone and very lost all because of some guy who treated her like dirt.

Oddly - I always looked outside - wanting to find the 'best friend' to change my life....and continued to attach myself to people who did not have my best interest in their heart.

I look back at the amount of energy I spent chasing that, until I realized I had to be comfortable with me as my best friend first.

Today I am reminded of this important realization, because I can now sit in silence and enjoy my own company.